Facing a glitch such as the Epson printer printing blank pages is normal and can be resolved easily. But first, it is important to understand the reason behind the Epson printer printing blank pages which are:
- Clogged nozzles of the cartridge disrupting the flow.
- Empty ink cartridges or dried-up ink.
- The incorrect paper size of the document you are attempting to print.
- Issues with the software installed on the device.
- Incorrect installation of the printer drivers.
- Incorrect installation of the cartridges being used.